Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stitch into the Night at Dyeing to Stitch

Last night, my LNS, Dyeing to Stitch, had a Stitch into the Night event. We had a delicious dinner prepared by Ann, one of the owners, we managed to stitch a little--I stitched on Alla Turca by Pelin Tezer, and we even played Bingo games. I won one of the games, the Four Corners one. Below is what I won: a tote bag by Namaste (they make those colorful accessories for holding scissors, needles, etc. of which I have 3!!), a tape measure by Namaste, 3 patterns and one piece of fabric. Yay!
A fun night, hated to leave... as usual! I went home and stitched a little more on my BAP, Alla Turca, an older freebie by Pelin Tezer. Below is a picture of where I am... have not touched it in about a year. But I love stitching it! The Gloriana silk thread, Red Clay, is so soft and it is showing up so well. I WILL finish it this year! Will post more pics to catch up on the past month! Stay tuned! Hugs.

No comments: