Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finishes I have done (photo heavy!!)

I have done a lot of stitching and then finishing. From February, I did a sweet piece by Heartstring Primitives called 'I will stitch you in my heart' for hubby. Made it into a hanging cushion-thingy.. He has it hanging on his lamp by his chair. Next is 'Sarah Tobias', by Blackbird Designs, made into a pincushion. And... 'Welcome Spring' also by Blackbird Designs, in the Sarah Tobias Book... This adorable piece that I adapted is by The Sampler Girl, and it came as a freebie when you bought the shamrock marking pins, which I absolutely LOVE! And the backing fabby was perfect! Got this cute little Bent Creek piece done in a jiffy. It is called 'Jig of the Ladybug'. Easter time I actually had a seasonal piece done! A freebie, cannot remember by who... will search it later. But it was too cute. Next is 'Woolly Sampler' by Homespun Elegance. It was a spring version of the one I did at Christmas, which I absolutely enjoy. Who can resist? Hope you are enjoying seeing all these... Hugs.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow! You've been busy! They're all great finishes.

Catherine said...

They are all lovely! Great job! I'd love to know where that Easter Freebie is from!

Maggee said...

Edited to respond to Catherine: the free Easter chart is by libertyneedlework.blogspot.com ! She has a lot of wonderful charts!