Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fine-ly framed by Patti

I had 3 pieces framed. First is the LHN monthlies, with March in the frame at the time. I have done the first 3 so far. I will swap them in and out of the frame. Think I may keep it at work, NEXT year, when they are all done. May not be timely done for this year, but they will get done... Next is 'Time for God' by Lizzie Kate. LOVE it! And last, is 'My Quaker House' by Blackbird Designs. Again, LOVE it! It is BEAUTIFUL! The frame is PERFECT for this piece! Notice my initials in purple? A little deviation from the pattern... sure they won't mind! Okay, that's all for now folks. Hugs.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm catching up on blogging and reading! Your frames and stitching are beautiful! I just love them!
Encouraging me to get busy framing one myself!

Jennifer

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, you have been SO busy, Maggee! I loved seeing all of your finishes and WIPs. Especially love the long "Welcome Spring" pillow--so cute :)

Lee said...

Beautiful! I have BBD Quaker House in among the other things I want to stitch. Now that I've seen yours, I'm going to have to get it started!

Catherine said...

Wow! Love them all!