Friday, February 5, 2010

Finishes

I have more finishes done now... can only show two for now... First is a Literary Little by The Sampler Girl, and I will be making it into a pillow this weekend on the fabric in the background. I used a scrap of linen, and the DMC colors called for in the pattern. I just love Tanya's designs...got lots more to do! Next is LHN's February. Now, I have greatly modified it to colors of my choosing. It is MY birthday month and I like pink and purple, so ... it has been altered to reflect my preferences. I will be putting each of these in one frame, swapped out each month. Well, back to stitching... It is really windy and rainy here tonight... might be more snow tomorrow... Hugs.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Love the Sampler Girl design...that is too cute! Love the colors in that one. Great job on the LHN too!

Hope you have a great birthday!

Carol said...

Very sweet finishes, Maggee! I love the saying on the little sampler. Are you going to back it with the fabric shown? That will be so pretty!

Sheryl said...

I love how you did your February! It really pops! Hey check out what I finally did!!


http://stitchin4me.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

I love both of them Magee! The SG one will look great with that fabric :)

Lee said...

I love the changes that you made to February! I think it's nicer than the original colors.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great finishes - love your color choices!