Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW!!

I live in the mid-atlantic, so snow is rarely seen here.. thus the excitement! It was not snowing about 12:39 this morning, so it started sometime after that. And it is supposed to snow all through tomorrow morning. That could be a fair accumulation. It is a very very fine snow falling right now. My hubby has been out, making pathways to the cars, clearing off the cars, etc... But I took these two snaps before he ventured out... So lovely and serene... A good day to stitch! IF I get left alone... Hugs.

4 comments:

Blu said...

Glad you're enjoying the snow. Hope you get tons of time to stitch.

Sharlotte said...

We got about the same as you. They have stopped calling for more snow today. I'm glad because I don't want too much left when the rest comes next week! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love your snow pictures, Maggee! Enjoy your stitching and snowy weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Carol said...

Can't believe all of the snow you got Maggee!! My son goes to college in Richmond and said that they got almost a foot... We got no snow up here in Pittsburgh... Have a great Sunday :)