Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Granddaughter arrived!!!

My daughter was going to be induced next week, so the baby decided to come earlier! Baby Olivia was born yesterday at 3:50 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs. 3 ozs and 18.5 inches long, and light brown hair so far. And what follows is what I consider to be the best picture I have taken of her face, so far... She is just beautiful, if I say so myself... Naturally, nothing much to report on the stitching front... kinda scattered right now! Will rest tonight and have a report tomorrow. You-all come back now! Hugs.

6 comments:

Charlene ♥ SC said...

She is beautiful! You rest up so you can spoil her more tomorrow!

Sharlotte said...

Oh Maggee she is so beautiful! I know you all are just beaming. What a wonderful thing for you and your family! I like the name a lot!

Hillery said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful. Your designs are lovely. I especially love all your ornaments. I hope to stitch more this year. I have become a follower. Please stop by my blog. northcountrysamplings.blogspot.com

Your stitching friend, from Sampler Life Group,
Hillery

Anonymous said...

She is very pretty. Olivia is a beautiful name.
~Mary in TX

Sue said...

What a beauty... and with very kissable baby-cheeks! Your stitching is beautiful, too!

Angela said...

Congratulations Maggee! She's beautiful :)