Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last of the Christmas/Exchange ornaments to show

April has received the two ornaments I sent to her in a personal exchange, so I can post pictures here. First is Snowman's Quaker Christmas by Midnight Stitching. I have LOVED this one ever since I first saw it done by someone on a blog! All of them in the series' are adorable! I used a scrap of scrap of linen--perhaps lugana, with DMC threads and seed beads to outline. It is a fun stitch! Then I also did Snowbound by Bent Creek, because I wasn't sure about the first one...you know how it goes when sending to someone... You get apprehensive about whether it is good enough. Used another scrap of linen, probably 32-count, with DMC threads. I received hers, also... what a cutie! And the hanger is unique and wonderful! So, that should be it for Christmas ornies for 2009. I am trying to get a count of how many stitched pieces I completed last year. Stay tuned! Hugs.

3 comments:

Angela said...

All the ornaments are so cute! Love the Snowmen though :)

staci said...

Darling ornaments, both sent and received!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

They're all great, but love Snowbound! Of course tomorrow it could be another one ;-)