Sunday, January 31, 2010

Has anyone ever COUNTED their stash charts??

I decided to make a spreadsheet of the charts in my stash drawer today, because I had to be downstairs while dinner was cooking. Well, this does not include the random chart here and there, around the house, but.... the final number was 154!!! Plus FOUR Blackbird books with multiple charts!! OMG! How the heck did I get so darned many???!!! AND--I have so many FREEBIES printed, plus the ones I haven't printed stored on my computer... I imagine that inflates the number into the 300's!! I better get busy!! I have a LOT of stitching to do!! And then there's the Super Bowl Sale at Dyeing to Stitch next weekend, and Nashville Night in a few weeks... How do we resist?? I know ONE way to reduce the numbers, and that is to have a GIVEAWAY for my 1st BLOGOVERSARY on February 15th. Details coming tomorrow... Hugs.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I'd be too scared to tally mine up :) I think it happens to all of us! Looking forward to your giveaway.

Anna van Schurman said...

Yes, but I had three hundred charts (not counting freebies) when I created the database a few years ago. I have a bunch of charts waiting to be added. I don't even want to think about how many now!

Jennifer said...

My data base has well over that and I've only included the newest charts that are languishing downstairs. I'm afraid to go in the closet! But, I just can't seem to part with ant of them. HELP!

Blu said...

I'm far too afraid to tally mine. My collection of freebies alone is horrifying.

Pumpkin said...

I don't even think I should even comment on this post :oS I have a program that I can enter all my stash into (threads, fabric, patterns, etc) and well, I'm up over....I don't think I had better say ;o)