Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finished LHN FaLaLa

I can show you one of my three latest finishes... cause it is not a gift or exchange piece, it is MINE! I had taken out the words in white at least two times, before I saw someone else's done in red... So I thought, "Heck, red it is!" But, started them off wrong and they are lopsided... however, I wasn't ABOUT to take them out AGAIN! It's for me, and I like it!! So, without further ado, my rendition of FaLaLa by Little House: I like putting the optional beads on... I even did the lamp in beads... They are a pretty touch. That's all for now folks! Hugs.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! I wouldn't even have guessed the words were lopsided. I like the red too. It really makes things pop! Congrats on YOUR finish.

staci said...

Congrats on the cute finish for yourself!!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I'm stitching this now, too, and was wondering about those light colored words! I love how yours finished! Great job.

Lois said...

I do like the change to red for the words. Cute finish!