Monday, January 11, 2010

Final count for 2009 is....

51 pieces completed! Wow!! I surprise MYSELF!! some still have to be 'finished' or framed, but not too many. For this year, I am going to cut back on exchanges and stitch any new starts from my stash (yeah, yeah, where have I heard that one???). I am currently working on my one and only exchange (Valentines) for the year, and a LHN ornament, Fa-La-La. Both are close to being finished. I then need to get on to stitching the LHN January piece. Some of my WIPs are calling me LOUDLY, and I HEAR them! Especially my BAPs... love them all! Hugs.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wonderful achievement! I can hear the BAPs calling my name loudly too :) I've cut back on exchanges this year as well!

Jennifer said...

That's AWESOME! Congrats on your 51! :-)

Angela said...

Very impressive, I could never get anywhere near that number.