Sunday, December 6, 2009

A few finishes to show off!

Here are the pictures of the ornaments I have stitched and exchanged or given...

First is Little House Needleworks JOY ornament. I used 32-ct linen, DMC thread and seed beads in the flower border. I love the backing fabric, as you will see! Then, this Joy Snowman ornie from a JCS ornament magazine. Used a scrap of linen, and DMC threads. You may recognize the backing fabric... it goes quite well with those colors! And, then Willy's Gift from a JCS ornament magazine, using 32-ct Bone lugana, mostly DMC thread with a little bit of wool thrown in, and a dash of sparkly ribbon! And finally, this singing birdie, adapted from a french freebie chart (will look up name later)on 32 count natural linen, using all wool threads. Well, I think that is all I can show for now. I have a bunch more to finish, so stay tuned!
Hugs,
Maggee

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Great ornaments! I love all your backing fabrics too! :)

Vonna said...

All are so pretty! :)

Jennifer said...

I really love the last one (LOL!), but then again I have to be biased since it is now hanging on my tree! :-)