Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100th Post!!

It is only fitting that I post the Good News that the surgeon gave us today: NOT Cancer!! Phew! Yahoo! and all that... I didn't feel apprehensive like last time. I had too many pray-ers blessing me!

I have more pictures to show! First is an ornament I received from Lynn for the Stitching Exchanging 'Anything Christmas' exchange, along with a few other goodies:

Then, a few more ornies I stitched... First is the Quaker Flamingo by Aury, done on 25 or 28 count sparkly evenweave. Made for Virginia, my flamingo-loving friend!

Next, the Homespun Elegance 'Peace to All' piece, done as a small pillow, for my stitching buddy at work, Marianne:
And Bent Creek's 'Happy Christmas' done on 32-count Dirty Linen, for my neighbors, the Bach's:
I sent off the piece I stitched in January, 'I Wish you the Merriest Christmas' that I did for my sister, Maryanne, on Monday. I nearly missed sending it, because I had it tucked away in a drawer of waiting-to-be framed pieces! But, no picture here...

And I have a couple more to show, but once they are given out. The one for my sister Catherine will not be given until late January, as she is moving to NC. And the other will be given out this Thursday... stay tuned! Hugs.

1 comment:

Sharlotte said...

Maggee,
I am so excited for you about your news! That is so fantastic and a huge relief I know! I love the ornaments, especially the first one.Seeing the flamingo reminded me of when my son was first learning about them. He called them falangos! Love the Bent Creek piece! Congrats on the 100th post! I'll be there soon!