Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I finished five ornaments (out of 10)

I finished my 3 mailing pieces and mailed one out yesterday, to Angela, for our personal Ornament exchange. I neglected to take pictures, so hope she does and I will grab them... Will probably mail the others Tuesday. Now am working on pieces for peoples around here that don't need mailing... Have 6 in all, and 4 left to do! And lastly, I have to begin my leisurely piece for another personal Ornament exchange with April that is not due until 12-30! Then I may do doubles cause some of them are pretty darned cute, and I want them for myself too! :) But no hurry on them. So MUCH calling to me... so LITTLE time. I am going to have surgery on the 10th, so MAYBE I will have a little extra time to stitch during recovery... we shall see... Hugs.

2 comments:

Angela P said...

Hope all goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovery but take lots of time to rest and stich :)

Charlene said...

Congrats on your progress! You'll get them done - just watch :-). Good news about hubby!!