Friday, October 30, 2009

Two Finishes and a New Start

First is the piece for the 'purple' granddaughter for Christmas. I filled it with crushed walnut shells... It's kinda cute, huh? Second, is an October Breast Cancer Awareness piece that I stitch for myself... It is a freebie from By the Bay Needleart, on 36-count cream linen using DMC threads. I plan to make it into a small wall hanging real soon. And the new start is a 2nd go-round piece by Bent Creek called Happy Christmas Row. I am using overdyeds as called for, on 32-count Dirty Linen by R&R, and making it for some very dear neighbors. Last year (?) I made it for my sister, only on 16-count aida... I have 'grown' !!
I am also working on an ornament for SOMEONE's exchange... haven't yet decided whom!
Hugs.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful finishes! Your pillow is so cute!

I'm loving that Christmas start.