Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fancy for 10-30-09

This is exactly how I feel today/tonight.... Not a good mammo today. First, they did 6 pics... that's two extra on the BC side. THEN, I usually dress and wait till the radiologist checks the pictures... takes a minute or two. Well, today it was 45 minutes! It scared me! It was deja vu from 2006 when they found the cancer! But--she said only that I could go now, not that they saw anything... so I have to wait till Wednesday when I go to the Onco to know what that was all about, IF ANYTHING but them being slow.... I cannot get the asthma to go away, am so disturbed. Plus a little sore still....
Hugs.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better today and sending positive thoughts your way. Hope all turns out well.

Jennifer said...

Sending thoughts your way! Please call if you need ANYTHING.....