Friday, October 23, 2009

FRIDAY FANCY for 10-23-09

Two men were walking home after a party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and a chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones. 'Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath. "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?' "Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They mis-spelled my name!"

2 comments:

J Rae said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Thanks also for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. I have a new post and have answered your ornie/designer stitch questions. :-)

Take care!

Sharlotte said...

Oh Maggee this is so very funny! I have a little old man that I trade jokes with .He'll love it!