Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Few Finishes to show

I got one of my pieces back from the framer this week. It is the "If I Can't Stitch" piece. Isn't it cute? I must find an appropriate, public place to hang this in my house! Next is the last project for my oldest GD. A freebie from My Big Toe Designs. I am still deciding how to finish it... And, lastly, my 2nd Autumn exchange has been received by Gaby in Germany, so I can show it here. It is by Ewe & I and Friends, done on a scrap of R&R linen, probably 32-count, with DMC colors. I found the perfect backing fabric, at a nearby quilting shop. Back to laundry.... Hugs.

3 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Cute framed piece. The one for your gd came out great, congrats. Maybe it would work as a little hanging plaque. The pumpkin came out perfect with that fabric. Cj ok;-)

Vonna said...

Everything is super great! I love the framed piece and I have it all kitted up...I need to stitch it soon ;)
LOVE the ornie too!

Angela P said...

Love your framed piece, the saying is perfect :)