Friday, October 9, 2009

Diagnosis...

I have strep! Where the heck it came from is anyone's guess, but I am forced to take two days off from work to get over it...Yesterday I spent too much time for the doctor appt and trying to get my prescription filled (had to come back twice!), but today--I am going to spend as much time as I can stitching!!! Am just about halfway through on The Ribbon Topiary for BCA month. But, alas, I cannot judge how much thread I need and am not going to have enough... so I will switch projects probably tonight. Maybe I will work on a BAP! Or finish an Autumn ornie I was making for myself. Or maybe I will begin a new project. So many choices!! Hugs.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Ugh, strep! Hope you are feeling better soon- at least you have your stitching to pass the time. :)

Sharlotte said...

I have had this sooo many times. I feel for ya! I'm glad to hear that that is all it is though as I'm sure you are too! Take care and hope you get to feeling better soon!

Daffycat said...

Awwww, poor dear. I hope you feel better soon!

Jennifer said...

Get well soon! Hopefully you will feel better enough for Thursday night.