Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Received an ornie and stitched a pinkeep

My All Seasons Ornament Exchange partner was Vicki, and she made me a lovely Quaker two-sided ornament. I love everything about it, but especially the way the ribbon is fastened with ONE button. Believe I will be copying that detail in the future... I have finished my ornie for Vicki and hope to mail it out very soon.

When I saw the PS Breast Cancer pinkeep at my LNS (Dyeing to Stitch), it called out to me to stitch it for a girl I know that just finished chemo and radiation. I am trying to be her encourager, because when I went through it I really appreciated those who were mine. So, here is my gift for Crystal:

Hugs.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice ornament and the pinkeep is so pretty. What a great gift for your friend.

Happy stitches.

Angela said...

Lovley gifts.