Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finishes to report

I HAVE been busy stitching, and have finished THREE projects!! Unfortunately, two are going to be Christmas presents and the recipients might read my blog so I cannot post pictures. But--one is a birthday gift and I don't think she reads this blog, so I can post the finish picture. It is a freebie from My Big Toe Designs, called Stitching Friends (I would guess...). I stitched it one over one on 25 count Wedgewood Lugana, with DMC threads as called for in the design. HOWever, I plan to make more of this cutie, in other colors. I started it Friday evening and finished last night. I have a special finish in mind, that I am 'borrowing' from other stitchers' finish pictures!

I think I now have 5 family Christmas presents done! Woohoo!

Hugs.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a cute design. I have been looking for one for to stitch a needlebook and this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing.

Joy said...

Cute finish!! Love your other finishes and the stitcher gifts...great idea!