Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few finishes

This past weekend I did a lot of hand finishing, finally! In no particular order, here they are:

I added the little gemstone trim all around the cube, so it is fine-ally finished!

Funny little bird that I bumped up with that colorful flower (Weeks Hotrod)! By Aliolka (?), a free chart. Finished as a pin cushion, filled with crushed walnut shells.

May as well go bright and funky on the back too! :)

I love this piece and will probably do more... Used a Dinky Dyes silk on Virginia Beach Blend by R&R Reproductions. It was a freebie, found ?? during a blog-hopping visit. Also finished as a pin cushion stuffed with crushed walnut shells.

The back fabby is not quite so dark... it is a sweet pattern, to go with the swirly's...

Gotta go to work... more later...
Hugs

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great finishes! Fab fabric! So, are you up to making a little money on your finishing? I'll be glad to pay you! ;) (You know how I HATE finishing!)