Thursday, July 9, 2009

'Words' and a small finish

The explanation, in 'words', for yesterday's post.... Someone gave my husband that zucchini from their garden. I don't believe we have ever had one so BIG! It is huge!! I came across the Wordless Wednesday website and thought it might be fun to do on my blog. On a stitching note, I finished a small piece that I might use for an exchange, so I cannot show it. But--it is my first attempt at stitching on 40 count! Over two, but nonetheless... I had to use my stitching chair with the GOOD light, so could only stitch it at night, after everything else was done. But, it was not impossible, and I did very little frogging. My confidence for working with other fabrics is improving! Now I am feeling a time of finishing coming on, then I will start a stocking I want to give this Christmas. But my BAP's are also calling me... So much stuff that I love...hard to choose, and even harder to stay with that choice! Hugs.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the new 40ct, so I hope you bring it with you to show off. Oh...I also found some freebies that are the same theme as your 40ct. So, if you change your mind and decide to keep it, maybe you can use one of the patterns I found instead. Have a great day and I'll see you at the LNS tonight!