Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wordless picture... and a survey of sorts...

This Weeping Willow is crying cause it's dying! I have seen many willows this summer in the same shape. We have not had much rain, thus the trees and plants are suffering.

On a different note, at my local stitching group tonight, I asked everyone at my table how long they could stitch on projects, based on the stash they had at home. Everyone moaned and the general consensus was FOREVER! I have not been stitching as long as most everyone else, so I have a lot of catching up to do!! So dear readers, how long for YOU?

Hugs.

2 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

I've trimmed the stash in the last few years, I could probably stitch it all within my lifetime. Of course, I would have to live until I am 150 or so. CJ ok;-)

Yoyo said...

I just have to comment one more time.....that is too good a question to not borrow it and use it myself. I think forever, but hubby once said to me "No, you can not buy that, you have enough to keep you stitching one thousand and one years now." So, you choose.