Friday, July 3, 2009

A Pink Finish!

I finished my middle granddaughter's Birthday present last night at my LNS. I hope everyone will be able to tell it is the 'sign' for 'I love you'...

It is stitched on white opalescent evenweave, 25 count I think. Going to make it into a dainty pincushion for her, to keep her interest in stitching alive!! She will love it. Pink is her favorite color--great choice! It took a lot longer than I figured. Am re-thinking doing more right now... So many other things to start and work on!!

Hugs.

4 comments:

anneke said...

Love this contemporary design. What a great idea, I think your granddaughter will love it.

Dawn said...

So cute! I know what it means. LOL I'm deaf myself. How will you finish it?

Maggee said...

Dawn--I am going to make it into a pin cushion, filled with walnut shells, for weight. She just learned to stitch in May and shared my pin cushion. I think she will like that.

Anonymous said...

It looks great Maggee!!!

Marianne (not too sure how to put my name on this)