Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Natural Sage

I put a link to http://thenaturalsage.com/ on my sidebar, because, frankly, I think everyone should get some of the herbal formulas in preparation for flu season this year. My sister, Catherine, is The Natural Sage, and I can personally testify as to the effectiveness of the herbal formulas. I have been using many of them for many, many years! I have been seeing articles from the World Health Organization and various news places about the spread of the H1N1 virus, and I think yesterday I read that they will NOT have a vaccine ready for the general public until the end of the year!?! Flu season starts end of August!! Did I also read that there was an outbreak in CO at a camp or military school?? Pretty serious business there... I strongly suggest looking into the herbs. Plus, my sister is a medical intuitive, and if you have any medical issues, she can help you with them--via the phone if needed! Browse the website and be sure to read the Testimonials. She has been given some excellent gifts! Hugs.

No comments: