Thursday, July 23, 2009

BAPS update

Thought I would post pics of MOST of my BAPS today. Without further ado...
This is Growth Rings by Ink Circles. It is being done on 32 count Hush-a-Bye linen by R&R, using Turquoise silk and another silk (not started yet) by Dinky Dyes. I tried one other color but it was too light. Have a second one to try, whose name escapes me, when I next pick this up.

Here is Alla Turca, by Pelin Tezer, looking the same as it did in May. Haven't touched it... tho I love it!

And here is Sachet, by Marc Davis of Needlemania, stitched on 32-count Woodlawn linen by R&R, using Grasshopper thread by Crescent Colors. Love how this looks so far!

And I worked a bit on This Heart of Mine by Ink Circles, also... Using 18 count pink aida gifted to me, with VC silk (name is ??--in an older post...)

I am also working on a Christmas present (Bent Creek stocking), that I cannot do at home, and so cannot post a picture because it is at work! I work on it at breaktimes at work, Thursday nights at the shop and most Saturdays at the shop.

Last is a picture of my progress on a new biscornu I am making for another granddaughter's birthday. She likes red. (a freebie from Louison, french designs)

Gotta run to work now!

Hugs.

1 comment:

Yoyo said...

The BAPs are pretty awesome, no wonder you have such pretty threads in your TU Container.