Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stitching pictures

I am nearly done with God Bless America by Twisted Threads. I like how it looks. It will be my first patriotic piece for me. I am going to make it into a pillow with fabric at both ends... and leave it on the table by our front door...

I made the next one quite a while ago for my middle daughter, but have yet to finish it. Got some great fabric to do a fabric frame, and ribbon and buttons for the hanger. I have been giving her stitched pieces for each season for her kitchen wall.

And I worked a bit on my Welcome Sampler by Wiehenburg... finished one more motif. I am doing this as a SAL with two others in my local area, but they have not even touched theirs! I win!!! Heheheheh....
Well that's all the stitching updates for now. Hugs.

1 comment:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

The pillow idea sounds great it will be very cute when done. The one for your daughter is cute too. CJ ok;-)