Monday, June 22, 2009

Couple of Finishes

I finished the piece I had stitched for my daughter into a fabric framed piece. It is called Fanciful Alphabet by Monique Keylon of My Mark Designs. It is in the May 2006 issue of The Gift of Stitching. It came out pretty good...
AND--I am in the mood to stitch pink things... so here are pics of my first biscornu done on (Flax) 32 ct. linen. I finished it as a scissor fob, with a piece of silk ribbon from Vicki Clayton. Those are my new Dovo scissors--love them!

I also finished my God Bless America piece by Twisted Threads, but I left it at work. It is not 'quite' finished the way I said I would do it... was tired yesterday, and opted for quick and easy. But it is REALLY CUTE!! Will post a picture tomorrow... stay tuned!

Does ANYBODY know what I need to do to make my uploaded pictures clickable to their original size and detail?? I can find nothing about this!!!

Hugs.

1 comment:

WendyJo said...

cute finishes!! I have done one biscournu and loved it and need to do more..I have a few in my stash!

I don't have an answer to your "picture" posting question. Sorry I can't help you there.