Sunday, May 17, 2009

Got a Camera! Plus saved other pics

Got a Kodak digital camera. It is PINK! Supposed to be purple, looked purple in the store... but I like PINK too! And I found my card reader so could get the pictures off my old stick (which I will use in my digital frame now)So, without further ado...
This is how much progress I made on Alla Turca by Pelin Tezer. Boy, this is such a nice piece. Am really enjoying stitching it.

And this is my progress on My Quaker House by Blackbird Designs. Considering I was on vacation, having fun with family, I got a fair amount done.

I also did a fun little bird design I got from a stitching blog (need to look up the name later), and decided at the last minute to 'liven' the flower! Used Weeks Hot Rod...

My middle granddaughter wanted to learn how to cross stitch. This is a picture of her work. Unfortunately, I did not bring supplies for teaching, and this piece of 18 count aida was all that I had. Plus I only had petite needles. So, considering she is using such a small count AND a tiny needle, I think she did well. The fabric is what I am using for This Heart of Mine by Ink Circles. (Update below...) I had intended to work on it also, but did not have any regular scissors to cut the end off so we could both work on the fabric.
Yesterday I got my Framed Loose Feathers piece back--it is so lovely! It is part 4 of the Mystery Sampler 2008.

Well, have to go do some laundry and such. It is a rainy day, so maybe I will actually get to sit and stitch instead of running errands!

Hugs.

No comments: