Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back from Vacation in Florida and NEWS!

My camera is broken! I stitched a LOT while on vacation and cannot take pictures!! I am so bummed! Had a great time at my timeshare with my daughter and her family. Got badly sunburned around Tuesday, which limited my time in the sun but then I could STITCH more!! The temps were at least 95 the entire week we were there. Back here at home in Virginia Beach, it rained all but one day. Monday, when I was back, the high was 60!! I wore a sweater!! Brrr... NEWS FLASH! My youngest daughter called today to say the doctors think her pregnancy is a good one, so I am going to be a Grandma again! Her sister is going to be an Aunt for the first time, so she is terribly excited--almost as much! Next week we may get the due date and the following Friday an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat(s??). Pretty wonderful. She will be a WONDERFUL Mommy! I just joined the TOTALLY USELESS SAL, (TUSAL) so will be collecting orts in this really cute pink jar I had lying around. If you want more info, go here: http://dragonmyneedle.blogspot.com/2009/01/progress-and-new-sal.html Well, going to get some work done. Hugs, Maggee

No comments: