Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! and More finishes!

I have a spare minute in between cleaning up for company, preparing dinner, doing laundry... I have taken a picture of a couple of Prairie Schooler finishes, from the Prairie Birds booklet I had in my stash. I think they are adorable... I will finish them as little ornies for my tree. Sorry the pics are not so great. Still trying to adjust to my new visions... No problems, just different for me. I have 5 pairs of readers that I am trying out. Some are better on the computer but not for stitching and so on. Maybe tonight I will try reading and see how that goes...Hope you are having a wonderful Easter Sunday!
Hugs!

1 comment:

WendyJo said...

Great finishes Maggee!

Good luck with the readers..I have a few myself, it took awhile for me to find what works best for me. Now I have several, one at my computer, one at my stitching chair, one at the sewing machine and one in my stitching bag.Luckily all of mine are the same strength.