Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello out there!

I told myself that I would start a new blog on Blogger in 2009, so here it is. There will be lots of changes as I learn how to work in this format (in my SPARE time...hah!).
I will be posting cross stitch news here: pictures of finishes, starts, news and so on. 2009 has been a productive year so far. I think I have 8 finishes so far! Lots of smalls, but they count!!
This is my favorite so far... Used Pearl Grey linen and HDF Magpie Warbles threads. I had it finished into a wall hanging, but forgot to get a picture before I gave it to Pat for her birthday! I am going to stitch this again, same fabby, using HDF Magpie Twitter thread--just a little lighter colors. Pat's birthday was February 5th and mine was the 8th. I had a great birthday, with lots of stitching gifties and money for gifties! By the way, this chart can be found here at Erynne's Blog The rest of my finishes and all of my stitching online is at my multiply site (see link), if you want to check it out. I will work on adding my Birthday stash, Nashville Night stash and all my S.E.X. I recently got... My LNS is hosting a retreat again this fall! It is called Harvest of Friendship Retreat and is being held October 2nd thru the 4th down at the old Cavalier Hotel down at the beach! The instructors are Blackbird, Charland, Jeannette Douglas and Shepherd's Bush!!! You can sign up starting tonight at 12:01 a.m. Info is here. Better hurry--it is limited to 150 people, and from what I heard, there is a LOT of interest out there! :) Maggee

1 comment:

Clarélis said...

This chart is really beautiful!!!! I love it; your blog is fine, Maggee!
Kisses from France,
Clarélis